A San Francisco Boutique Dental Experience
1. Our staff and dentists spend ample time with each patient without rush to address all concerns. Unlike most other dental offices, we never overbook
2. You may email our staff and dentists when needed and receive a personalized correspondence from them
3. Our patients are seen on time and one patient at a time at our office with none to minimal waiting as we never double book
4. Our dentists have over 20 years of experience and along with staff, are warm, gentle and friendly.
5. Bio-mimetic (meaning tooth-conserving) and conservative safe dentistry is practiced
6. Advanced technology: digital radiography ( up to 90% less radiation than conventional), intra-oral photography, surgical loupes
7. Meticulous sterilization methods including regular bio-monitoring
8. Focus on preventive and comprehensive dentistry
9. A charitable and humanistic mission: we donate time and yearly proceeds from the dental practice to support animal rescue organizations in the Bay Area
A standard of excellence in personalized dental care, uncompromising ethics and cutting-edge technology enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal dental health. Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible.
Education & Prevention
As a practice, we are true believers that preventative care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. We strive to provide “dental health care” vs. “disease care”. That’s why we focus on thorough exams – checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays when necessary. We also know that routine cleanings, flossing, sealants, and fluoride are all helpful in preventing dental disease. Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we’re also concerned about your health. A review of your medical history can help us stay informed of your overall health, any new medications, and any illnesses that may impact your dental health.
1. Strong Infection control protocol: we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using standards set by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
2. Our water lines are protected by a sophisticated filtration system to assure optimal safety
3. Use of low-radiation (digital) and even low-scatter (collimated) x- radiation for dental films to minimize radiation for you and our staff
4. Highest quality dental material used for their safety, non-reactivity: we do not use mercury or base metals
Training & Expertise
As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians with over 20 years of experience. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need in a holistic manner and keep your smile the healthiest it can be. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Please read the Procedures & Services section of this website for more details on the amenities we offer such as: nitrous oxide sedation, noise-cancelling headphones, internet radio, ultrasonic cleaning tips, low-radiation digital x-rays all in a relaxing and fun environment.
A Positive Experience
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as fun, comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.